- OFA Evaluation - OR
- PennHIP Evaluation
Eye Examination by a boarded ACVO Ophthalmologist- Recommend evaluation every year until age 5, every 2 years thereafter until age 9.
Electives (Two from the following)
- OFA Elbow Dysplasia Evaluation
- vWD - VetGen DNA results registered with the OFA. First Generation Offspring of tested dogs eligible for Clear By Parentage
- MDR1 - Washington State University Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology Lab test results registered with the OFA - WSU VCPL. First Generation Offspring of tested dogs eligible for Clear By Parentage
- OFA Thyroid Evaluation from an approved laboratory - Recommend testing at ages 2, 4, and 7.
- Collie Eye Anomoly (CEA) Optigen test results registered with the OFA. First Generation Offspring of tested dogs eligible for Clear By Parentage
Cardiac Evaluation (Optional)
- Recommend exam by board certified cardiologist, or board certified specialist in internal medicine.
- Advanced Cardiac Exam
- DENTITION DATABASE - dental exam by licensed veterinarian to certify full dentition
Temperament Test (Optional)
- Temperament Test Society TTS