- OFA Evaluation - OR
- OVC Evaluation - OR
- PennHIP Evaluation
Eye Examination by a boarded ACVO Ophthalmologist
- Results registered with OFA - OR
- Results registered with CERF
Health Elective (One of the following tests)
- OFA Thyroid evaluation from an approved laboratory
- OFA SA Evaluation from an approved dermapathologist
- Congenital Cardiac Exam - OR
- Advanced Cardiac Exam
Visit the official club website
*Note – In addition to the breed specific requirements above, a CHIC requirement across all participating breeds is that the dog must be permanently identified via microchip or tattoo in order to qualify for a CHIC number.
All OFA Applications are available at http://www.offa.org/applications.html. Applications may be filled out online.