- OFA Evaluation - OR
- OVC Evaluation - OR
- PennHIP Evaluation
- ADVANCED CARDIAC - Must include ECHO and HOLTER evaluations - OR -
- Congenital Cardiac Exam by board certified cardiologist, exam must include an ECHO and HOLTER
- OFA evaluation from an approved laboratory
von Willebrand's Disease
- OFA Evaluation from VetGen or
- Evaluation issued by the DPCA
- WAE evaluation issued by the DPCA
Eye Examination by a boarded ACVO Ophthalmologist
- Results registered with OFA - OR
- Results registered with CERF
Visit the official club website
*Note – In addition to the breed specific requirements above, a CHIC requirement across all participating breeds is that the dog must be permanently identified via microchip or tattoo in order to qualify for a CHIC number.
All OFA Applications are available at http://www.offa.org/applications.html. Applications may be filled out online.