Eye Examination by a boarded ACVO Ophthalmologist- Yearly Exams Recommended
- OFA evaluation, minimum age 1 year
- Advanced Cardiac Exam - OR
- Congenital Cardiac Exam
Primary Lens Luxation (Optional)
- PRIMARY LENS LUXATION OFA/University of Missouri DNA Test: OFA Online Store.
Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA) DNA Test (Optional)
- OFA evaluation from an approved laboratory
Congenital Deafness (Optional)
- OFA evaluation based on BAER test
Hip Dysplasia/Legg-Calve-Perthes (Optional)
- OFA evaluation - Since both HD and LCP evaluations are based on the standard VD radiographic view, dogs that receive a HD clearance are automatically eligible to receive a LCP clearance as well. The application to also generate a LCP number can be downloaded from the Applications section of the OFA website.