- OFA Evaluation - OR
- PennHIP Evaluation
Eye Examination by a boarded ACVO Ophthalmologist
- Results registered with OFA - OR
- Results registered with CERF
- Participation in the OFA/Chic DNA Repository (Blood Sample Required)
Health Elective (One of the following tests)
- Congenital Cardiac Exam - OR
- OFA Elbow Dysplasia Evaluation - OR
- OFA Thyroid evaluation from an approved laboratory - OR
- Advanced Cardiac Exam
Visit the official club website
*Note – In addition to the breed specific requirements above, a CHIC requirement across all participating breeds is that the dog must be permanently identified via microchip or tattoo in order to qualify for a CHIC number.
All OFA Applications are available at http://www.offa.org/applications.html. Applications may be filled out online.